- NJ Turnpike to Exit 9 (New Brunswick).
- Bear right onto Rt. 18 North (for 0.4 miles);
- Then south on Rt. 1, for 17 miles to the exit for Alexander Road West (just after the only railroad overpass on Rt. 1).
- Then 1.7 miles to dead end of Alexander Street (Road) with Mercer Street.
- Turn left onto Mercer Street, then 2 miles to 1040 Mercer Road (Mercer Street changes to Mercer Road after crossing the Millstone Bridge). We are the 8th house on the left after the bridge.
- Or -
- Rt. I-287 to Rt. 206 South to Princeton.
- Right at downtown Princeton staying in Rt. 206.
- Fifth light is Province Line, turn left.
- Next light is Princeton Pike; turn left. We are the sixth driveway on the right. (Look for post rail fence with white gate)
- Take Rt. I-95 North in New Jersey.
- Take Exit 8B, which is exit to Princeton Pike North (583).
- Continue on for 2 miles to 1040 Mercer Road; we are the sixth driveway on the right after the second light (which is Province Line Road). Look for post rail fence with white gate.
- Or -
- From I-295 North, take Exit 8B; continue as above
- Or -
- From I-195 West take Exit 60B to I-295 North to Exit 8B; continue as above.
From south Jersey one could proceed on 295 North. Exit onto rt. 38 west toward Mt. Holly. Follow 38 to 206 north. Proceed north on 206 to 537 east (to the right). Continue to the intersection of 68 and 537 and turn right onto 68 south. Continue as below. (A)
From Pennsylvania one could take the Pennsylvania turnpike to the New Jersey Turnpike north and get off the New Jersey Turnpike at exit 7 Bordentown. Proceed south on 206 south and keep right to take the jug handle to go onto 68 south. Continue about five miles to the intersection of 68 and 537 and continue on 68 as directed below. (A)
From north of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania one could take 95 north which becomes 295 south. Take the exit for rt. 130 south (Burlington) which is just after you pass the river. Take the first jug handle to go left onto Dunn's Mill Rd., and go to the end where you will turn right onto Route 206. After passing under the New Jersey Turnpike keep right to take the jug handle for 68 south. In five miles you will pass through the intersection of 68 and 537. Continue as directed below. (A)
A: Directions to Wrightstown Kennel from the intersection of 68 and 537. Continue on 68 south for about 0.8 miles and take the first left onto Springfield-Meeting House Rd. (on that corner is a closed gas station, Matthew's Repair.) Go approximately 400 feet to the end of the road and turn right onto Highland Rd. Go approximately one mile to the 2nd house on the right (Look for a white fence) and you have arrived. 39 Highland Rd. The telephone number is (609)723-3058.